- Make sure the Code::blocks IDE is installed.
- First of all you need to download a GLUT library. For this CLick Here
- Copy the glut. h in downloaded folder and follow the following procedures. First open the Program files in C drive and go to Codeblocks, then open it. Open the MinGW. Then click on include where you see GL folder. Paste the above copied header file in GL folder.
- After this, back to your glut32.dll file . Copy and paste it to System32 folder of windows.
- At last, copy glut32.lib file and paste it to the lib Folder of codeblocks same as procedure no. 3.
- Now open the code::blocks. Click on Create a New Project. Choose GLUT Projects. Then run it . Don't forget to write header file <windows.h>.
Monday, October 10, 2011
How to setup GLUT in Code::Blocks IDE
Bibek Subedi is a computer engineering gratuate and founder of Programing Techniques. He loves researching in the field of Machine learning, data mining and Algorithms. He is a part time blogger, a bathroom singer (:D) and an employee of a software company. You can follow him in Twitter and find him in Facebook or mail him