Mini Project Student Record System in C

Mini project student record system is another project based on programming language C. It also uses files as a database. This project is similar to another mini project of this blog but every project in Programming Techniques has a unique style of coding and presentation so that reader gets clear about all aspects of programming. In this project, a console window is virtually split into two parts, one is static which doesn’t change and another is dynamic which changes time to time. The text is written using various colors to make them static.

The program is not complete, the reader can download the code and make improvement and also make it complete. There are many places for further enhancement. I think this project becomes a milestone for your study of C programming and making project using C.

Here is the source code in C for the project. As the project is built using windows.h, it only works on Windows machine. For UNIX/Linux user, please come back as I am writing code for it. The code is also available on GitHub.

Here is the output of the program:-

SHARE Mini Project Student Record System in C

You may also like...

14 Responses

1. Anonymous says:

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2. hey please suggest some new project based on C or core java lang for Diploma final year student. It is very urgent for me.

Thanks

Deepesh.

3. Anonymous says:

i am in 2nd year IT and this mini project concept is quite new concept so can you give any suggestions please! am just a beginner

4. What is front end of this project? How to do the connectivity with that?

5. Anonymous says:

hai I am sec year student dng my bachelor of engg…I want a topic for my mini project…so please suggest a topic for me..

6. Anonymous says:

its obviously c.
    and its done using file handling. Duh..

7. Anonymous says:

it's too good.but can u please send the code in my accout [email protected]

8. Error (429)
    This account's links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

9. Where is code of project?its not available in given Link.

10. Dear developer can u send me the full program code to this email id [email protected] as links are not working !!!!

11. Lê Tuấn says:

Cho tôi xem link tải về với! link trên bị lỗi